|Rollers and Dead Centers Material||H & G Alloy Steel|
|Admit Between Center||300 mm|
|Height of Center||75 mm|
|Mounting||Granite Surface Plate|
They are used for holding conical objects between Centers for Inspection of parameters like Taper Angle, Run-out, etc.
- Made generally conforming to IS-5979-1981
- Base made from Indian Black Granite & Body made out of close grained Cast Iron Castings conforming to Grade FG-220 of IS-210, duly stress relieved.
- Base is provided with 1 No metallic T-slot along length in the Center on top surface to accommodate Center Bodies.
- Rollers and Dead Centers made from H & G Alloy Steel
- Centers are mounted on V-support of the Center Body.
- Sine Center to be mounted on a Granite Surface Plate of Grade-0 accuracy having a serrated H & G slip gauge platform.