|Min Diameter||100 mm|
|Max Diameter||1000 mm|
|Flatness tolerance||4.0 microns|
|Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Handle Material||Mild Steel|
Cast Iron Lapping Plate are extensively used for accurate hand-lapping of ferrous and non-ferrous parts to obtain a perfect surface form & flatness:
- Material specification and constructional features similar to Cast Iron Surface Plates.
- Offered in Square type, Rectangular type & Round type
- Top surface provided with 3x3 mm grooves at a pitch of 25-30 mm.
- Top surface offered duly hand-scrapped/lapped finish
- M.S. Handles provided for lifting and handling for sizes up to 630 x 630 mm etc. provided upon request at extra cost.