|Diameter of Lap Plate||400 mm|
|No of Conditioning Rings||3 mm|
|Internal Diameter of Conditioning Rings||140 mm|
|Outer Diameter of Conditioning Rings||176 mm|
|Lap Plate speed||60 RPM|
|Main Drive Power||1 HP|
Single Sided Lapping Machines are single Plate Machines available in various Models suitable for vast majority of Lapping applications including high stock removal, ultra hard materials, precision work to light band tolerances.
- Operationally fast, with high degree of repetitive results with no extra skill.
- Stressing of jobs eliminated as no holding force is required.
- Odd shapes and different materials all can be lapped to a fine finish of 0.6 µm CLA and flatness to one light band.
- Variety of materials such as Cast Iron Soft/Hardened Steel, Stainless Steel, Bronz, Aluminium, Carbon, Plastics, Ceramics, Tungston, Silicon, Stellite, Ferrite, etc. can all be lapped.
Typical Application: Mechanical seals, Piston Rings,Compressor Components, Pumps & Valves Components, Hydraulic Components, Gauge Blocks, Precision Spacers, Metal Cutting inserts, Bearing Races, Springs, Slitter knives, Fuel Injection Components, Ceramic, Seal & Valve components, Quartz Crystals, Precision Optics, Optical Flats, Metrological/Measuring instrument components and so on.
- Lap Plate and conditioning Rings made from alloy Cast Iron Castings and provided with serrations on top for effective removal of sludge and proper flow abrasive to the work piece.
- Conditioning Rings are held in position by adjustable yoke and guide rollers and rotate freely on Lap Plate to continually keep the Plate flat and true.
- Design of main spindle bearings impart heavy axial load capacity, maximum stability, long life and smooth performance.
- A pump feeds the slurry to the Lap Plate through a jet regulated to required amount.
- Smooth Machined weights and felt pads are provided for all the conditioning Rings.
- Incorporated with auto-stop through preset Digital timer.
- Main motor is operated using variable frequency drive for jerk free start and smooth stop operations, as well as for operation at variable speed.