|Model Name/Number||SST/CST 01|
|Min Table dimension||100 mm|
|Max Table dimension||250 mm|
|Min Base dimension||150 mm|
|Max Base dimension||300 mm|
|C.D. of Rollers||100 mm|
Magnetic Sine Table are extensively used with the aid of slip gauges for precise checking of tapers and also as a Fixture for Precision Machining and Grinding operation in Machine Shops, Tool Rooms and inspection Shops and Standard Rooms.
- Made generally as per IS-5939-1970 (Single Angle) and IS-5943-1970 for (Compound Angle).
- Base and swiveling face are made from high duty closed grained Cast Iron Casting conforming to Grade FG-220 of IS-210, duly stress relieved.
- Working faces are offered in ground/hand-scrapped finish.
- Roller and slip gauge platform made from alloy steel hardened and ground.
- Sine Tables (Single Angle & Compound Angle) are available with Magnetic Chuck
- Top Table can be provided with holes instead of T-slots on both the types.
- For SST, Table dimensions and base dimensions are same
- SST/03, SST/04 and SST/05 also available with lead screws for fine adjustment and positive locking.
- Adjustable bracket provided for all models for positive clamping.